Plan Dialogue

Plan

Muhammad Raihan Salman Maulana
Faris Muhannad Luthfi
X Science 7

Salman   : Hello, Ris. Do you have any plan for next week?
Faris       : Hmmm i dunno, maybe i have no schedule next week
Salman   : Great!!! because next week i will throw a party. Do you wanna come?
Faris       : Sure, but where will the party be held?
Salman   : The party will start at 9 pm in my yacht
Faris       : Whooooaa you have a yacht?
Salman   : No no i'm just kidding. The party will held at my backyard. 
Faris       : Mmm, but why did you throw a party? What event is it?
Salman   : It's my graduation party
Faris       : Oww okay, i will come on time
Salman   : Good, and don't forget bring your girlfriend too
Faris       : I'm single you know!!!
Salman   : Hahaha i'm just kidding
Faris       : Oh okay. I will to go home now, see you on the party
Salman   : Okay bye

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini